Co-creation of Community Spaces of Love – One Example of POD Implementation
The Existence role playgame, the website and the social media provide a structural framework for the blending of a variety of permaculture projects. This living system design models natural systems and regenerates materials in a form where byproducts of one operation become the raw feed for the next operation – hence the term Biocyclic Systems. The key feature of this system is to have living water based on the flow form construction of Peace Fountains – a flow form water purification and energetic infusion system central to each POD. A POD is a Production, Operations and Distribution system build by the community for sustainable harmonic living.
Material Requirements: Clean Water, Air and Soil to Create Food, Fuel, Clothing, Housing and Entertainment for a Self-Sufficient Community.
Castings: Raised Beds, Staves, Flow Forms
Collections: Seeds, Elements, Tools, Conscious Persons
Requirements: Hour Cards, Game Grid of 64, Pamphlets
Vision: Pictures in the mind of successful endeavors –Structures and Supports that are Ecologic, Economic and Spiritual Enlightening
Food and Clothing: based on a flax/hemp fiber economy
1) Acquire seed stock – plant at fixed location – create more seed stock
2) Cast raised beds from Ceramic cement, Paper Crete, and Straw Jet materials – demo at festivals
3) Design elements to structure water lattices to active hexagonal form via flow form peace fountains
4) Tune vibrational frequency generators designed to amplify plant growth in greenhouses and gardens
5) People finding heart-song connection, applied to community development and creating individual spaces of love
Community: define a mission and delineate steps to get there prior to the systems collapse of the current empire
1) ‘Clubhouse’ as development site for working model
2) Location to build operational prototypes
3) Connections for creating network of conscious people
4) Numerological methods for personal compatibility
As the pace of life has increased to frantic, each community should prioritize, focus and take action to achieve their goal. Roles can be defined in brief on each person’s hour card. The definition include who the person is, how the person is connected, what each person does, what skill sets or themes the person can they teach and what workshops have they attended.
Working/Learning system is based on each individual: once time is spent doing something and the skill set is demonstrated, each person can choose the best means to express that knowledge as a community benefit. The continuous support of the entire community can be demonstrated through the participation of members of the community in all phases of the projects.
'State of Jefferson' Existence Focus Areas:
1) Permaculture: meeting the basic needs
2) Green Grange concepts and applications: food and cloth
3) Liberty Lessons: getting to why we are doing this
4) Mining and Extraction: adding to the wealth base
5) Philosophy: Anastasia’s dachas, Israel’s Kibbutz and other systems approaches to sustainability.
We set this agenda as a plan to change what we foresee coming with the current system collapse into something more palatable. This is just one method – there are many other ways of accomplishing the goal of sustainable, harmonic community. Please think about these ideas and come up with suggestions about what we have missed or alternative means of addressing the concepts. Feel free to broaden our awareness of other people and projects that are attempting to accomplish similar goals – being ready to assimilate to intentional community.